A unique opportunity for the right-minded Data Analytics Engineer.
Short about Fairlo
Unfair rates and rigid terms characterize today's financial industry. We want to change that. That's why we set a clear goal for ourselves – to create fair financial services.
We're one of the hottest and fastest-growing fintech companies in Sweden, and already thousands of Swedes use Fairlo everyday to solve temporary cash flow needs with unprecedented fair terms and experience.
We are a Stockholm native startup with offices in the Swedish capital as well as in Heraklion. Our founders come from previous startup success, and the team is made up of best-in-class talent. Fairlo is backed by one of the Nordics' most well-known incubators, Sting (Stockholm Innovation and Growth), Swedish state-owned Saminvest, and a multitude of other high profile investors.
To continue scaling and deliver fair financial services to the many we are looking for an Data Analytics Engineer to help Fairlo become an even more data-driven company. You can either join our Stockholm office or Heraklion office and be part of building financial services that truly helps people's everyday life. If you're eager to take on a challenge, to both drive innovation and work hands on, then spend a minute reading and applying.
What you'll do
This role is about analysing problems and looking for their root cause and come up with solutions to problems. You will extract and visualize data to find new patterns and be involved in the development of predictive models using for example logistic regression and/or XGBoost. You will work closely with the tech team in developing and maintaining our new data lake.
Together with our CEO, Head of Credit and CTO you will work towards the success of a data driven fintech.
Joining Fairlo means you'll:
- Get creative freedom along with the opportunity to innovate data analytics.
- Be part of building the financial world you would like to live in.
- Get a competitive salary and benefits package.
- High end equipment.
- Option to work from home.
Requirements Experience or knowledge in:
- At least 3 years of experience from working as an analytics engineer, data analyst, data engineer, data scientist or comparable positions.
- Excellent SQL skills
- Strong knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases.
- Experience in some or all of the following technologies, R, Python, Postgres, AWS in general
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Data modelling (Snowflake, DBT)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!