Who we are
Every day, in everything we do, we believe in making things fair. Founded on this philosophy, we empower people with financial tools they can use on their terms to not only meet everyday challenges but also improve their financial bearing. Do you, too, believe that this industry needs a change? Then keep reading.
Unfair rates, hidden fees, and rigid terms. We believe people deserve better. Fairlo is on a mission to level the playing field and outsmart the predatory credit market by creating fair financial services. Our first product is an overdraft seamlessly connected to your bank account that is fully transparent, easy to understand, and effortless to use. The first of many products to come, our ambitions can’t be expressed in an ad.
We are located in a top location in Stockholm, and part of our team is located at our Tech hub in Heraklion, Crete, a vital piece of the Fairlo family and culture. We are, therefore, comfortable working and connecting digitally and as our colleague, you will be able to work from our Tech Hub if you wish, or even off-site. And we always live stream our after-works.
How we're doing
It's not just words, it’s in the numbers too. After a successful launch, we're now on full throttle backed by several investors such as one of the Nordics' most well-known incubators – Sting, Stockholm Innovation & Growth AB – as well as Swedish state-owned Saminvest and a multitude of experienced investors. And still, you can influence without bureaucracy. You get the benefits of a start-up, without the risk.
We have beaten expectations and prognoses by acquiring more customers than anticipated, being entrusted with more loyal returning customers than we thought was possible, and receiving excellent reviews on Trustpilot. The last one was expected. Go ahead, check it out.
What we need
We build products that solve real-life problems for real people in new ways. Clarity, simplicity, and a great user experience are of utmost importance. That is why you are obsessed with how the product is perceived and embraced by users and align the output with our vision. Over time, you will take up the torch from Fairlo's founders and carry it into new territory where you will have the responsibility of our product portfolio. But you're not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig into the backlog and drive development projects from start to finish.
Who you are
Like us, you're keen to change this industry. Perhaps you've even have had some bad experiences with shady financial companies yourself.
Your keen sense of user-centric software design makes you focus on the user's problem and experiences, not the quarterly report.
You thrive when your team thrives and that is why you support and coach individuals which makes you an inspiring leader.
You're not a prestigious person, and do whatever needs to be done. You are great with product packaging and you have had your fair share of digital consumer product launches. And most importantly, you always go beyond expectations.
- Obsess about your products. Improve, enhance & innovate
- Immerse yourself in the customer experience. Understand users, clarify & simplify
- Keep us focused on solving real-world financial problems. Listen to the customers.
- Align what we do with our vision and goals. Steer and lead.
- Be interested in developing into an exceptional leader, both within the product and tech teams.
- Talk to our stakeholders and set expectations
- Be our link to our third-party providers
- 3+ years of experience within the equivalent role with an excellent track record
What you get (besides all of the above)
- Creative freedom along with the opportunity to build excellent products and services for the world
- Be part of building the financial world you’d like to live in
- Get a competitive salary and benefits package. Plus educational expenses for courses or books, anything you wish to make you better at what you do
- High-end laptop and equipment
- Work with colleagues from a top location in Stockholm
- 30 days paid vacation
- The other stuff can’t be described, only experienced. So get in touch