Unfair rates, hidden fees and rigid terms characterise the financial industry. We believe people deserve better. Fairlo is on a mission to level the playing field and outsmart the predatory credit market by creating fair financial services from scratch. Since launch, our customers solve temporary cashflow needs in real-time at unrivalled rates.
With the aid of technology, we've created automated, easy-to-use services based on transparency and fairness. We pair our cutting-edge tech with unprecedented terms. Fair terms that continually beat traditional banks, popular credit cards and checkout solutions alike.
We're backed by one of the Nordics' most well-known incubators – Sting, Stockholm Innovation & Growth AB – as well as Swedish state-owned Saminvest and a multitude of experienced investors. We're an international company with roots in the Swedish capital of Stockholm.
We're a digital company, and we know that remote work can be just as good as work done on-site. If you join Fairlo, you get to choose to work from our offices in Stockholm and Heraklion or, when possible, from your choice of location.
Keep reading and apply to join us in our quest for fair financial services!
The way we work
We're a rapidly growing, dedicated team that believes in mutual respect and high aspirations. Our overarching goal is to simplify the complicated and always approach solutions asking ourselves: is this truly fair?
We're looking for a top-tier Talent acquisition specialist with a focus in tech, to take on the opportunity of being part of building and managing the foundation for our TA team at Fairlo.
As Talent acquisition specialist, you'll be in charge of planning, developing, managing and overseeing talent acquisition and recruitment processes and strategies across the company. You'll work closely with Charlotte, our People manager and the other departments' respective leaders.
We believe that you're a self-driven people person who's subscribed to the idea of hiring for attitude and training for skills. You'll be in charge of laying the foundation, expanding and developing our Talent acquisition department. We think that you're keen on taking ownership of projects and that you enjoy learning and adjusting as you go.
Some of the benefits of working as Talent acquisition manager at Fairlo are:
- Tactical freedom along with the opportunity to help form your department.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Working on your preferred high-end equipment.
- The option to work from home or at any of our offices in Stockholm, London or Heraklion.
- Be part of creating a well-loved company that employees speak fondly off and customers recommend to their peers.
- An opportunity to grow your role together with the business and your teammates. If you're ambitious, Fairlo's a great place to be!
- The chance to improve your table tennis, backgammon & music skills on a daily basis.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Source and find great candidates qualified for open positions in all of Fairlo's departments but especially within tech.
- Write and distribute job ads on platforms such as TeamTailor, LinkedIn and more. Good writing skills are a must.
- Review employment applications and background check reports.
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles.
- Attend conferences, career events and similar happenings, representing Fairlo.
- Create and present HR KPI reports for the management team.
You'll also be:
- Deploying and co-authoring our employer branding activities alongside the marketing department.
- Encouraging and supporting employees to be brand ambassadors on Fairlo's social media and through the employees own platforms.
- Setting up employee referral programs alongside our business team and CEO.
- Designing, planning and executing selection processes (conducting interviews, screening calls and administering tests et cetera).
- Finding and eliminating bottlenecks in the recruiting process.
- Planning procedures for improving the candidate experience.
- Suggesting measures for improving employee retention.
First and foremost, we're looking for a great mindset and a can-do attitude. But we still believe that certain skills are valuable additions for our new Talent acquisition specialist to get up to speed quickly.
Therefore, we believe you've got:
- An interest and understanding in tech and different roles within tech teams.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, human resources, business administration or similar relevant fields of study, or equivalent work experience.
- Two years of experience as TA specialist or similar role.
- Knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques.
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, tests, etc).
- Hands-on experience with writing and posting job ads.
We believe you also have:
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success.
- Good time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and possibly Swedish.
We hope we've piqued your interest and are looking forward to your application!