Unfair rates, hidden fees and rigid terms characterise the financial industry. We believe people deserve better. Fairlo is on a mission to level the playing field and outsmart the predatory credit market by creating fair financial services from scratch. Since launch, our customers solve temporary cashflow needs in real-time at unrivalled rates.
With the aid of technology, we've created automated, easy-to-use services based on transparency and fairness. We pair our cutting-edge tech with unprecedented terms. Fair terms that continually beat traditional banks, popular credit cards and checkout solutions alike.
We're a digital business, and we know that remote work can be just as good as work done on-site. If you join Fairlo, you get to choose to work from our offices in Stockholm and Heraklion or, when possible, from your choice of location.
Keep reading and apply to join us in our quest for fair financial services!
The way we work
We're a rapidly growing, dedicated team that believes in mutual respect and high aspirations. Our overarching goal is to simplify the complicated and always approach solutions asking ourselves: is this truly fair?
Beyond that, treating our customers fairly is at the very core of our culture. If you join Fairlo, you'll join a company where everyone respects the users' needs and the importance of good customer relations!
We're looking for two ambitious customer service specialists who will work part time with contacting our customers by phone and mail. Are you intrigued by the challenge of creating one of, if not the most beloved financial companies out there? If so, then you just might be the right person for the job!
As an outbound customer service specialist at Fairlo, you'll be delivering top-notch customer service on a 50% basis, on a very flexible schedule. You decide when you want to work, but preferably in the afternoons and in the evenings since it is easier to get a hold of the customer at that time. We think it would be good to work approximately 3-4 hours, 5 days per week.
We believe that you're a self-motivated people-person who's a real doer, and you're likely keen on learning new things. As an ambitious individual, we think you'll appreciate the opportunity to grow alongside the rest of the team, the business and within your department.
You enjoy talking to customers over the phone and via chat. You're calm under pressure and can make others listen, and you've probably heard from friends that you come across as nice over text messages. Also, you're not afraid of using new digital tools.
Some of the benefits of working as a Customer service specialist at Fairlo are:
- Being part of creating a well-loved company that customers recommend and employees speak fondly of.
- Working at a company where respect for the customer saturates the entire business.
- An opportunity to grow your role together with the business and your teammates. If you're ambitious, Fairlo's a great place to be!
- Being able to pitch in on how to improve customer relations at Fairlo. Make your voice heard; we'll listen!
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- The option to work from home or at our office at Hötorget in Stockholm.
Your duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Call, and chat with our customers who are late with their payments, over the phone in Swedish and English on a daily, part time basis.
- Review customer issues and help other team members and departments solve their potential problems.
- Keep a constant ear to the ground and assess what customers are saying about Fairlo. You'll get to know our customers and help them get to know us.
You'll also be:
- Our person on the front lines representing our aspiration for mutual respect and simplicity in communication. Bring our vision of the friendly financial company to life through every discussion.
- Suggesting measures to improve customer service at Fairlo.
First and foremost, we're looking for a great mindset and a can-do attitude. Nevertheless, we still believe that certain skills are valuable for our new Outbound customer service specialist.
Therefore, we believe you've got:
- Experience from service, as a customer support specialist, within retail, from restaurants or similar roles.
- A high school diploma.
- Experience in working with customer support systems and a general knack for computer systems and tools.
- A relaxed but professional approach to talking to customers over the phone.
- A skill for clarity and friendliness when writing in chat, emails and on forums.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills in Swedish. Being fluent in English is also essential.
We'd be delighted if you also have:
- Experience from working with customer service in the finance, debt collection, lending or SaaS product sectors.
We hope we've piqued your interest and are looking forward to your application! And, don't wait too long to apply, we would like for you to start as soon as possible!