A unique opportunity for the right-minded Developer / DevOp.
Fairlo creates financial services that are truly fair. We're one of the hottest and fastest-growing fintech companies in Sweden.
We founded Fairlo to meet the modern economy's needs, where income can vary over time and where people decide when, where, and how much they would like to work, study, or travel. Fairlo creates financial services that are fair and easy to adapt and change throughout life's changing phases.
Our guiding principles are simplicity, transparency, humanity, and exceptional customer experience. We aim to solve the most common financial challenge in the world – cash flow ups and downs.
What you'll do
You’ll be hands-on: building the core architecture and backend services on AWS. You’ll be part of all stages of the process, from requirements to implementation and testing.
We’re looking for a DevOp with a curious mindset who is continuously striving to ensure that Fairlo’s technology is top-of-the-line.
Joining Fairlo means you'll:
- Get creative freedom along with the opportunity to build excellent services from scratch, choosing architectural and technical frameworks.
- Be part of building the financial world you’d like to live in.
- Get a competitive salary and benefits package. Plus educational expenses for courses or books, anything to make you better.
- High-end laptop and equipment.
- Top location at Hötorget with the option to work from home as well.
You are a senior, driven back-end or full-stack developer with strong programming and design ability, as well as an eye for performance, reliability and scalability, with experience from:
- At least 3 years working hands on with AWS.
- Infrastructure by code, e.g Cloudformation, SAM, CDK.
- Monitor tools, e.g. Datadog.
- A modern backend framework (Node.js, .NET core, JAVA). Knowledge of Node.js is preferred since our backend uses this technology.
- Communication and collaboration in a professional workspace.
Nice to have:
- Strong knowledge of relational or non-relational database systems.
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in the field of Computer Science or related field of studies.
We’re searching for someone who feels comfortable working in a high performing and ambitious team, who’s eager to learn and develop their skills. You'll also need to be fluent in both written and spoken business English.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!