Unfair rates, hidden fees and rigid terms characterise the financial industry. We believe people deserve better. Fairlo is on a mission to level the playing field and outsmart the predatory credit market by creating fair financial services from scratch. Since launch, our customers solve temporary cashflow needs in real-time at unrivalled rates.
With the aid of technology, we've created automated, easy-to-use services based on transparency and fairness. We pair our cutting-edge tech with unprecedented terms. Fair terms that continually beat traditional banks, popular credit cards and checkout solutions alike
Work in Heraklion or Athens.
Our Tech hubs in Heraklion and Athens are vital parts of the Fairlo family. It’s fully integrated as a branch and contributes to the Fairlo culture. As an employee in Fairlo's Tech hub in Greece, you can be sure that you are working for a company willing to invest time and commitment to create the hottest and most respected Tech hub in Greece and Europe!
Whether you chose to work from our offices in Heraklion or Athens Tech Hubs with our hybrid working model, you're always welcome to move your home base at any time!
Keep reading and apply to join us in our quest for fair financial services!
The way we work
We're a rapidly growing, dedicated team that believes in mutual respect and high aspirations. Our overarching goal is to simplify the complicated and always approach solutions asking ourselves: is this truly fair?
We’re searching for someone who feels comfortable working in a high performing and ambitious team and who’s eager to learn and develop their skills. You'll also need to be fluent in both written and spoken business English.
- Ability to write self-documenting, clean and readable code with adequate test coverage.
- Good knowledge of web architecture.
- Experience working within an agile software development organization.
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Nice to have:
- Keen eye for good UX design, ability to contribute to a design decision.
- Working experience with the React ecosystem (react-query, redux, storybook, styled-components, testing-library etc.)
- Experience with a statically typed language, preferably Typescript
- University and/or postgraduate degree in the field of Computer science or related field of studies.
Joining Fairlo means you'll:
- Be part of the Fair technology fintech world, cooperating with high flyers & multicultural engineering teams.
- Get creative freedom along with the opportunity to build excellent services from scratch, choosing architectural and technical frameworks.
- Have the opportunity to travel to the headquarters in Stockholm or in one of our Tech Hubs.
- Be part of building the fair financial world you would like to live in.
- Have a competitive salary package.
- Educational expenses for courses or books, anything to make you better.
- High-end laptop and equipment.
- Live and work with colleagues from a top location in Stockholm, Heraklion or Athens.
- Hybrid working model.
- 30 days vacation.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!