Product Manager - to outsmart the predatory credit market
Two brothers with artistic dreams. A mother with a hard will to give her children the foundation to realize them. A wallet with holes in it. The loan, which was the answer to everything, became the beginning of a disastrous journey. Because even though she paid back on time, the loan amount still increased. As did the hole in her wallet. An event that left its deep marks.
There and then, a seed was planted. A seed that has grown into a business built around mutual respect and fairness. Our solid values inspire us to consistently be innovative and create new services that surpass banks and well-known credit card brands. And the best part is we've just begun!
With innovative technology as our tool and our desire for equality as our energy, we've come far. But we're nowhere near where we want to be. Our ambition is to help millions of people get access to sustainable finances.
In 2018 we launched our first-ever service: Fairlo Varda. To this date, Varda has helped over 40,000 people access a sustainable and beneficial credit line.
With our second product, Fairlo Levla, we combined cutting edge tech and modern behavioral science to give our customers access to a tool that encourages better financial health.
Lately, we've spent time creating Fairlo Lösa, which allows all our users the ability to free themselves from unsustainable credits and buy-now-pay-later solutions with just a click.
We're also happy to have:
- Some of Sweden's most experienced business angels and investors share our vision and support our work.
- Won the annual accelerator program at Sting (Stockholm Innovation & Growth) in 2019, amongst a group of 19 hot startups.
- Put down roots in the UK. We'll be launching to the British public later in 2022.
- A team spread across three countries that's grown from 3 to 50 in just a couple of years. All working for a fair (lo) world.
- Over 3000 reviews on our Trustpilot page, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.0, combined with an exceptionally low customer churn.
- Not to forget; a competitive benefit package, a hybrid work model and a fun and caring culture that will help you to grow with us.
Are you our Product Manager?
- We build products that solve real-life problems in a simple and honest way .. Therefore we believe that clarity, simplicity, and a great user experience are of utmost importance.
- That is why you are obsessed with how the product is perceived and embraced by users and align the output with our vision. You're not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig into optimizing procedures, the backlog and to drive end-to-end development, of the product you will be responsible for.
- Like us, you're keen to change the predatory credit industry. Perhaps you've even had some excellent experiences & ideas to share and suggest regarding the industry disruption.
- You thrive when your team thrives and that is why you support and coach individuals which makes you an inspiring leader.
- You're not a prestigious person and do whatever needs to be done. You are great with product packaging and you have had your fair share of software consumer product launches. Most importantly, you always go beyond ..
- A few years of experience within an equivalent role with an excellent track record along with education and most importantly a burning interest for problem-solving.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; we believe you have taken a product entirely from idea to launch.
- Improve, enhance & innovate the products you will be responsible for throughout the Product Life Cycle to reach your own high standards and objectives.
- Immerse yourself in the customer experience. Understand, clarify & simplify these understandings to make them count for our users and keep us focused on solving real-world financial problems by listening to the customers above all
- Central point of contact of aligning Fairlo’s strategy by collecting and analyzing data and communicating the long-term goals to all participants and stakeholders
- Being a team player but also interested in developing into (or being) an exceptional leader, both within the product and tech teams while collaborating with Product Owners, Business Analysts, CPO, Tech & Design
- Research and analyze the market & users' needs for innovative products
- Lead the ideation, design, and launch of user-centric features
- Communicate with our stakeholders and set expectations
- Actively contribute to our vision & goals and execute the product roadmap on a daily basis
- Key role in the liaison of our product & third-party provider
Working proficiency in written and spoken English.
Where you'll work:
London, you may also travel to our current Fairlo offices in Heraklion, Stockholm, and soon other places.
We believe in finding people with unique backgrounds and perspectives ready to change the world through their visions. We hope we've piqued your interest.