Every day, in everything we do we believe in making it fair. Founded on this philosophy we are empowering people with financial tools they can use on their terms to not only meet everyday challenges but improve their financial situation. Fairlo has come to stand for finance made fair. Do you, too, believe that this industry needs a change? Then keep reading.
By following our principles we built our first product, a seamless overdraft that is fully transparent, easy to understand, and effortless to use. And that’s just the first of many to come. Our ambitions can’t be expressed in an ad.
A product like this, in an industry like that, grows rapidly. In order to keep helping more people and stay efficient, we need you to build a robust QA framework from the ground up that will evolve and last with you. You will find the best test strategies, build the infrastructure required, identify test cases and automate the hell out of it. Only then can we scale internationally on a level that matches our ambitions and you will be our QA to take the lead and responsibility for the quality of all our products.
Who you are
First and foremost, you are genuinely passionate about software, quality, and technology. You have substantial experience in the area and have an explorative mindset. Great humor is also mandatory. Besides that, you’re rock solid at:
- Planning, designing, implementing, and overseeing testing strategies.
- Identifying infrastructure requirements and implementing them.
- Identifying, implementing, and maintaining automated test cases.
- Strong analytical skills combined with a high technical understanding to handle the tech-talk.
- Excellent understanding of product development, underlying systems architecture, and user requirements.
Would be great if you also have
- Hands-on experience with test automation using UI testing frameworks like Cypress, WebdriverIo or Selenium.
- Experience with API testing tools.
- Experience with Docker.
- CI/CD knowledge.
- Ability to understand loosely defined requirements and discover software behaviors via ad-hoc methods.
- Willingness to mentor your teammates technically with respect to the test approach.
What we offer you
- Creative freedom you need to become the best at what you do.
- Developing the financial world you would like to live in.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- High-end equipment.
- Work from Stockholm, Heraklion or even from home.
- The chance to improve your table tennis, backgammon & music skills on a daily basis.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!